Sunday, June 11, 2006

finally free!!

I'm finally free of exams!! yay...but still isnt holidays..haiz..yay...the computer person finally went somewhere else..so relieved..haha..The days have been alright..haha..Nothing much to say about it..
Oh..that reminds me..I think someone tried to hit on me today >_<..that was soo wierd..I was at the lift somewhere..and opposite it there was this window thingy and outside the window thingy..below there was a balcony or something and there was this guy who was doing wierd hand signs..apparently my sister said that the guy had a call sign or something.. >_<..that's the wierdest thing.. -_-'' Tomorrow's the queens birthday..so i have a holiday..yay!! Hm..I just remebered..went to Michaelangelo's to eat..very full..haha..I hope if I have to go to my mums friends place again..I won't have to meet that wierd guy.. >_<
*otoko wa suge baka.. -_-''

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home